Illuminate’s multi channel Order and Inventory Management System means that you’ll never oversell again. It is a centralised and automated ecommerce system, and ensures that if an item goes out of stock on one channel (due to selling the last of the stock on e-bay, for example), Amazon and your web site are automatically updated so that the item is marked out-of-stock.If you’re looking for an Order and Inventory Management Software system and would like to see more, Book a Demo
Order Management Software
Our multi channel Order Management Software enables you to easily manage all of your Orders and Stock from one centralised on-line system. Powerful Magento, EBay and Amazon integration is included as standard. All orders are brought into Illuminate, from where they can be processed centrally. Purchase Orders, Suppliers and Customer accounts are all managed in one place.
Order and Inventory Management System
New Webinar dates Announced – We are excited to announce new fortnightly webinar dates. Please see the footer of the page for more details. If you can’t attend, please contact us and we’ll send you a recording after the event.
We’re based in London, UK and provide our on-line software worldwide, including to EU countries, Australia and to the USA and Canada.
Developers – please visit our Inventory Management code repository on github
- Why Choose Illuminate Multi-Channel Order and Inventory Management ?
- Getting Ready for Peak Retail Season
- EBay Inventory Management
- Inventory Management using Barcodes
- Python scripts for EBay, Amazon and Magento Inventory Management
- Merging Multiple EBay, Amazon or Magento Orders
- Top e-Commerce Trends for 2017
- e-Bay Seller Reports
- Beta Testers Wanted
- Amazon, EBay and Magento Consultancy
- Inventory Management in Practice
- Using Illuminate To Improve Your Business Performance
- Our Recommendations on the Security of Customer and Business Data
- Royal Mail Integration for Order and Inventory Managment
- Implementation Guidelines for the Illuminate System
- Using Illuminate's Safety and Review for Best-Practice Inventory Management
- KPI's for Order and Inventory Management
- Setting up an Amazon Seller Pro Account to use with Illuminate
During 2016, we achieved ISO-27001 (Information Security Management) accreditation. ISO 27001 is an international standard that sets the highest requirements for implementing best-practice security and data governance. We regard strong information security as key to our business, particularly in the light of recent data breaches involving several high profile UK companies. This standard covers all aspects of data security, including strong penetration testing and pro-active monitoring, to keep your data safe. We’re independently audited to maintain this standard. For more information please visit iso.org
If you’re already an Illuminate user and would like to use our REST API to manage orders, customers, purchase order, products…in fact everything…programatically, the API guide is below.
Illuminate API v1.17
Magento Web Design
To find out more, please either send us a message using the ‘Contact’ form, keep tabs on us on twitter https://twitter.com/IlluminateSW, or call us on 0207 720 6531.